THE TREAT WITH A PURPOSE!
Meadow Munchies was designed to be as natural of a treat that you can give with a purpose.
If you haven't fed herbs before, this is a great place to start!
Meadow Munchies contains a mix of the following natural, wild crafted and organic, human grade herbs and have been reported as been used in the following ways:
- BASIL-antibacterial and antifungal also improves digestion
- CALENDULA-also called the "Pot Marigold", rich in vitamin C, mildly calming effect, and is a natural detox for the lymphatic system.
- DANDELION LEAF-flushes urinary tract, An exceptionally nutritious herb which contains substantial levels of vitamins A, C, D, and B complex as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicone.
- HORSETAIL (Shavegrass)-rich in silica for hair and hoof growth, also a natural anti-parasitic
- LEMON BALM-digestive issues, anxiety, helps reduce sugar levels. Antibacterial, antiviral, and anti inflammatory.
- LEMONGRASS-calming, antiviral and anti-parasitic
- NETTLE-Natural allergy relief! Very nutritious, antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-ulcer, astringent and analgesic capabilities, beneficial for urinary issues.
- PEPPERMINT-just smelling peppermint opens up nasal passages, clears mucous from lungs. Eating improves digestion and relieves gas.
- RASPBERRY LEAF-full of minerals such as magnesium, manganese, calcium, and vitamins, mildly calming and improves bone strength!
- PLANTAIN-Acts as a mild expectorant. Can be helpful in lowering blood pressure and helps control sugar blood levels. Used to treat kidney and bladder problems, bleeding caused by cystitis, and urinary tract infections. Known as a "drawing herb", it has a power to pull out toxins, infections and foreign substances from the body. Very nutritious!
- YARROW-considered a "healing" herb, which means it addressed various parts of the body. Good for digestion, soothing to mucous membranes. All around very beneficial herb!
PLEASE NOTE!! Meadow Munchies recipe may change slightly without notice due to availability of herbs!
One 16 oz bag lasts approximately 30 days at 1/4 cup per day
PRICE AND WEIGHT CHANGES DUE TO PRODUCT AND PACKAGING CHANGES MAY OCCUR WITHOUT NOTICE.
*DID YOU KNOW?
Meadow Munchies is also great for rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small herbivore mammals! Just mix it in with the pellets you're already feeding to them to add an extra boost of nutritional variety to their diet! Also great for goats and chickens!