Tummy B Calm
Tummy B Calm
- Ulcer type symptoms
- Failure to gain weight
- Basil Leaf-relieves gas and bloating
- Fennel Seed-Cleanses liver, improves digestion, lowers uric acid level
- Licorice Root-Tonic for the intestinal tract, stimulates enzymes and peristaltic action (movement through the bowels).
- Marshmallow Root-soothes and coats intestinal walls, which aids in preventing ulcer type symptoms
- Peppermint-relieves gas/bloating
- Psyllium Husk-absorbs toxins, "colon scrubber"
- Slippery Elm Bark-soothing to intestinal tract, removes toxins, improves mucous buildup that helps prevent ulcer type symptoms
- Yarrow-heals and promotes function of the liver, kidneys, bladder and urinary tract.
- NEW-Barberry-well known for helping with diarrhea, boosting the immune system, and helping control sugar levels. As Meadowsweet Powder has become difficult to purchase, we have replaced it with Barberry, which we feel will not only provide many of the benefits of meadowsweet, but additional benefits as well.
Addresses digestive issues from front to back! Can be used in small doses to aid in preventing ulcer type symptoms and girthiness caused by stressful incidents such as traveling, showing and training.
Now with diatomaceous earth to promote shelf life and add minerals.
Best paired with a clean diet and natural minerals. CLICK HERE for more details.
One 16oz bag will last the average 1000lb horse approximately 30 days at 2 TABLESPOONS per day.
Also available in our EASY FEED FORMULA.
Below is a related blog post we hope you will enjoy.