IRON HORSE - *Herb Free!*
HOOF, COAT AND JOINT SUPPORT
A combination of natural vitamins, minerals and healthy oils that will not only help strengthen and rebuild your horse's hooves but create a shiny coat, improve joint health and support your choice of herbs used in conjunction with this product. Benefits can be seen in as little as two weeks although results will vary based on overall diet, age, and health of individual animals.
- Kelp: provides 46 vitamins and minerals plus iodine, which is often lacking in equine diets.
- Bentonite Clay/Diatomaceous Earth: This blend gives a variety of vital minerals while also helping to pull heavy metals from the body which can impair the function of the immune system.
- Coconut (Copra) Meal: With a low NSC of approximately 12%, coconut oil contains 17 different amino acids, which are vital for strong hoof growth.
- Flax Seed Meal: High in Omega 3’s, flax is significantly higher in antioxidants than fruits like blueberries or olives. It has also been tied to decreased insulin resistance. It is also known in many cases to improve digestion, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Camelina Meal: Known as “false Flax”, Camelina is higher in vitamin E than both Coconut and Flax seed which not only gives it a longer shelf life, but helps reduce pain, boosts the immune system and gives variety to this health building combination.
Average use: 1/4 to 1/2 cup 2 times a day for average 1000lb horse. May be increased or decreased depending on individual needs. If feeding only once per day, do not exceed 3/4 of a cup per feeding. This product is not intended as a "complete" feed as individual horses nutrients may vary.
One 8lb bag contains approximately 28 cups and lasts an average of 6-8 weeks.