DOG Tummy B Calm
- Basil-improves digestion
- Fennel-relieves gas, bloating, stomach upset, lowers uric acid levels
- Marshmallow Root-ulcer healing, soothes stomach pain
- Peppermint-relieves bad breath, reduces gas and bloating
- Psyllium Husk-fiber, absorbs toxins, scrapes intestinal lining, improves nutrient absorption
- Slippery Elm-Soothing, removes toxins, encourages ulcer protecting mucous lining in intestinal tract
Now contains a small amount of diatomaceous earth to improve shelf life and supply minerals.
Covers a wide range of intestinal issues:
- ulcer type symptoms to
- Chronic diarrhea.
- It coats, calms, soothes, heals and promotes better digestion.
- Easily added to wet or dry food.
DOSAGE: Most dogs do well on 1/4 teaspoon per 20lbs twice a day. However with all our dog products, start at half dose and increase slowly, checking for side effects such as loose stool as dogs have a much smaller window of tolerance than horses.