For best results dose four days in one month, then repeat after 30 days.
Best if fed first thing in the morning when the stomach is most empty.
Recommended mixed into wet feed (canned or add a small amount of water to dry feed)
I recommend that this dewormer be followed by my 'Cootie Kicker" mix especially in the case of heavy parasite load to safely detox the system.
Safe for both dogs and cats.
Parasites will not build up resistance as this product is based on expelling parasites, not killing them. This is both safer on the digestive tract and does not build up toxins in the body and may be used monthly.
- Anise Seed; removes pinworms, roundworms and candida overload
- Diatomaceous Earth: scrapes parasites from intestinal tract
- Echinacea-Boost immunity, expels parasites
- Fennel-calming to the stomach, as well as helps expel parasites
- Rosehip-raises PH level, improves immunity, expels eggs
AVERAGE DOSAGE: 1/2 TEASPOON PER 20LBS TWICE A DAY. 8OZ BAG IS APPROXIMATELY 2 CUPS (96 TEASPOONS) START AT HALF DOSAGE AND WATCH FOR LOOSE STOOL, WHICH CAN OCCUR WITH DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES. CAN BE MIXED INTO A PASTE AND GIVEN BY SYRINGE OR MIXED INTO WET FEED. NEVER FEED POWDER DRY. CAN BE MIXED INTO DRY FOOD WITH A BIT OF WATER OR OIL.
This mix not recommended while pregnant. If you need a natural dewormer that can be used while pregnant, please email me for a special order.