Horsetail CHOPPED (Equisetum arvense) (also known as "Shavegrass")
- An all-purpose herb that is good for the whole body.
- Heavy in silica; strengthens hoof and hair.
- Helps body utilize and hold calcium; used in many herbal calcium combinations.
- Helps kidney problems, especially kidney stones.
- Kills eggs of parasites and expels parasites.
- Helps to dissolve tumors.
- Good for eye, ear, nose, throat and glandular disorders.
- Also useful for those suffering from sprains, ligament damage.
CAUTION: an overload of this herb is said to be harmful to the liver. One variety is considered poisonous. The variety we use is considered safe for human/animal consumption and is safe in recommended dosages of up to 4 tbs per day for horses, though we recommend and use a much smaller dosage in our Worm Gone Max.