HOOF, COAT AND JOINT SUPPORT
This combination of herbs, clay, kelp and healthy fats will not only help strengthen and aid in rebuilding your horse's hooves but can also be used for a daily vitamin, mineral and beneficial oil supplement. This supplement will not only grow healthy hooves, but aid in building muscle, making the coat shiny, improving digestion, supports healthy joints and supports a healthy immune system. Benefits can be seen in as little as a month though results will vary based on overall diet, age, and health of individual animals.
- Kelp: provides 46 vitamins and minerals plus iodine, which is often lacking in equine diets.
- Bentonite Clay/Diatomaceous Earth: This blend gives a variety of vital minerals while also helping to pull heavy metals from the body which can cause a drop in the function of the immune system.
- Coconut Meal: With a low NSC, coconut oil contains 17 different amino acids, which are vital for strong hoof growth.
- Flax Seed Meal: High in Omega 3’s, flax is significantly higher in antioxidants than fruits like blueberries or olives. It has also been tied to decreased insulin resistance. It is also known in many cases to improve digestion, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Camelina Meal: Known as “false Flax”, camelina is higher in vitamin E than both Coconut and Flax seed which not only gives it a longer shelf life, but helps reduce pain, boosts the immune system and gives variety to this hoof building combination.
- Rice Bran Oil: Used as a binder, it is considered a "neutral" oil and its flavor is very acceptable to most horses.
- Nettle Leaf: Nettle is full of nutrients, close to that of alfalfa, without the possible allergy issues that may arrive from ingesting legumes. It is full of silica, which is vital in building strong hooves.
- Rose Hip Powder: Boost immune system, aids in digestion and nutrient absorption, aids in detoxing the body and improving circulation.
- Fenugreek: Boosts digestion and flushes toxins from the body.
- Nutritional Yeast: Eating nutritional yeast is like eating a high potency B vitamin complex. It is a natural rich source of Biotin (an additive found in most hoof rebuilding products) as well as having B-12, which is used by the body to upload proteins.
Average use: 1/4 to 1/2 cup 2 times a day for average 1000lb horse (approximately 70 1/2 cup servings) May be increased or decreased depending on individual needs. If feeding only once per day, do not exceed 3/4 of a cup per feeding.
One 8lb bag contains approximately 28 cups and lasts on average 6-8 weeks and is a meal consistency.