Iron Horse ALL-IN-ONE - (NO FLAX SEED)
FOR THOSE HORSES ALLERGIC TO FLAX SEED-this is the NO FLAX version of Iron Horse ALL-IN-ONE
HOOF, COAT AND JOINT SUPPORT COMBINED WITH HERBS THAT SUPPORT SEVERAL KEY CATEGORIES.
This combination of easily uploadable nutrients, herbs and healthy oils from omega 3 rich seeds will not only help strengthen and aid in rebuilding your horse's hooves but create a shiny coat, support joint health, and provide a variety of vitamins often lacking in the equine diet. Iron Horse ALL-IN-ONE is intended as a daily vitamin, mineral and beneficial oil supplement and can be added to any diet. Though it supplies many nutrients, it is not considered as a "stand alone" product but easily stacks with all of our mixes.
Benefits can be seen in as little as two weeks though results will vary based on overall diet, age, and health of individual animals. Average use of 8lb bag is 6-8 weeks.
- Kelp: provides 46 vitamins and minerals plus iodine, which is often lacking in equine diets.
- Bentonite Clay/Diatomaceous Earth: This blend gives a variety of vital minerals while also helping to pull heavy metals from the body which can impair the function of the immune system.
- Coconut Meal: With a low NSC of approximately 12%, coconut oil contains 17 different amino acids, which are vital for strong hoof growth and healthy hair.
- Camelina Meal: Known as “false Flax”, camelina is higher in vitamin E than both Coconut and Flax seed which not only gives it a longer shelf life, but helps reduce pain, boosts the immune system and gives variety to this nutrient boosting combination.
- Beet Root-Full of vitamins and minerals especially those for joint tendon and ligament health.
- Fennel-lowers uric acid levels which can cause kidney stones and arthritis in joints.
- Fenugreek-aids in digestion, helps liver and kidneys processes, aids in balancing sugar levels.
- Ginger-Improves circulation, digestion, is anti-inflammatory, aids in digestive issues, and is considered a detox herb.
- Nettle-full of nutrients especially silica, which is the building block of all cells.
- Peppermint-improves nutrition, circulation, digestion. Peppermint is an all over beneficial herb.
- Turmeric-full of vitamins, anti-inflammatory, improves circulation, a very healing herb.
Average use: 1/4 to 1/2 cup 2 times a day for average 1000lb horse. May be increased or decreased depending on individual needs. If feeding only once per day, do not exceed 3/4 of a cup per feeding.
NOT TO BE CONSIDERED A JOINT SUPPLEMENT! For stronger joint support try our JOINT REBUILDER or JOINT REBUILDER PLUS.
One 8lb bag contains approximately 28 cups (6-8 week use). Because every horse's nutritional needs are different, and differing amounts of this product may be used, additional minerals might be in order for some horses.