Joint Rebuilder EASY FEED FORMULA is not meant to be a "band-aid" for the joints. This nutrient rich formula not only provides the vitamins and minerals to help support joints but to strengthen and stabilize joints, tendons and ligaments for long term health.
JOINT REBUILDER EASY FEED contains:
- BEET ROOT POWDER-contains high levels of important vitamins, minerals and micro nutrients. Rich in nutrients such as iron, potassium, magnesium,calcium, copper, phosphorous, sodium, iodine, boron, soluble and insoluble fiber (for digestive health) and vitamins such as A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, which are usually processed out of most feeds.Betaine: helps the kidneys and liver to process an amino acid known as SAM-e. which occurs naturally in the body. It works as an effective anti-depressant and a stimulant for the production of SAM-e which is best known for boosting the hormones dopamine and serotonin and are responsible for the feelings of relaxation and well being. Proper levels of SAM-e helps protect joints and reduces painful joint inflammation by producing a lubricating effect on the joints.
- BURDOCK ROOT POWDER-Good for advanced cases of arthritis. Helps reduce the swelling and deposits of joints and knuckles and breaks down calcification while adding beneficial minerals for healthy bones. Also aids in flushing toxins from the body that can negatively effect joints.
- HAWTHORN BERRY POWDER-Improves circulation, and is known to provide vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, and C and is considered a "heart healthy" supplement.
- HORSETAIL POWDER- unique among the herbs because it is known to contain the highest amount of silicon in a bio-available form. High levels of silicon makes horsetail popular in skeletal strengthening formulas (and helps grow hoof and hair as well!) It is known to be high in manganese which has a vital role in maintaining the health of the ligaments and tendons.
- NETTLE: Has been used to treat arthritis and sore muscles, reduces inflammation and is nutrient rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese and vitamins. Nettle also contains Boron, which is essential in the body using calcium. It also decreases uric acid levels making the body more alkaline.
- RED CLOVER-nutrient rich to feed the body and a very effective blood cleanser. Red Clover is close to alfalfa in its nutritional value.
- YARROW- aids in arthritic issues. It aids in reducing swelling in joints and helps the kidneys eliminate the toxins produced by joint inflammation. Yarrow is considered a healing herb with many benefits.
Same great recipe with added Coconut (Copra) Meal and Rice Bran Oil to boost amino acids and minerals for an easy to feed meal form. Simply mix in to your horse's current feed or add straight into a bucket on its own.
Why Coconut Meal? With a low NSC Value of 12%, it is safe to use with sugar sensitive horses. Rice Bran oil is used as a binder that is considered a healthier choice over soy (that is now in many horse products). It also provides a great flavor that most horses readily accept.
This product now contains a small amount of diatomaceous earth and bentonite clay to promote shelf life and provide vital minerals.
This product is not meant to be a "quick and easy" joint solution. It is meant for the long term health of the joints and supporting ligaments and tendons. For quick relief from joint pain, please order our "JOINT REBUILDER PLUS" which include pain relief herbs, or select from our four herbal Pain Relief products to feed in addition to JOINT REBUILDER.
WHY OUR JOINT SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT CONTAIN MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
We consider MSM to be a vital supplement that should be taken on a daily basis, not just for joint issues! It helps the body upload nutrients as well as having a strong anti-inflammatory effect. We have found it is best to add MSM separately from joint supplements so that the dosage can be adjusted for the needs of each horse. If you wish to add a maintenance dose of MSM added to your joint supplement, please email us for a special order. We sell only the highest human grade MSM that does NOT contain non caking agents! This is why our MSM may be higher priced than animal grade MSM's that contain non caking agents.
One 2lb bag lasts the average 1000lb horse approximately 30 days and contains the same amount of herbs as the powdered version of this recipe.