Joint Rebuilder PLUS - EASY FEED FORMULA
JOINT REBUILDER PLUS - EASY FEED FORMULA is combined with coconut (copra) meal and rice bran oil making it an easy to feed meal form. Simply mix in with regular feeds.
Joint Rebuilder PLUS contains:
- BEET ROOT-contains high levels of important vitamins, minerals and micronutrients. Rich in nutrients such as iron, potassium, magnesium,calcium, copper, phosphorous, sodium, iodine, boron, soluble and insoluble fiber (for digestive health) and vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, (which are usually processed out of feeds.)Betaine: helps the kidneys and liver to process an amino acid known as SAM-e. which occurs naturally in the body. It works as an effective anti-depressant and a stimulant for the production of SAM-e. It's best known for boosting the hormones dopamine and serotonin which are responsible for the feelings of relaxation and well being. Proper levels of SAM-e helps protect joints and reduces painful joint inflammation by producing a lubricating effect on the joints.
- BURDOCK ROOT-Good for advanced cases of arthritis. Helps reduce the swelling and deposits of joints and knuckles and breaks down calcification. Contains a very balanced mineral profile which alkalizes the system.
- HAWTHORN BERRY-Improves circulation, provides vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, and C and is considered a "heart healthy" supplement.
- HORSETAIL- unique among the herbs because it contains the highest amount of silicon in a bio-available form. High levels of silicon causes horsetail to strengthen the skeletal system (and helps grow hoof and hair as well!) It is high in manganese which has a vital role in maintaining the health of the ligaments and tendons.
- NETTLE LEAF: Treats arthritis and sore muscles, reduces inflammation and is nutrient rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese and vitamins. Nettle also contains Boron, which is essential for the body's use of calcium. It decreases uric acid levels in the body by making the body more alkaline.
- RED CLOVER LEAF-nutrient rich to feed the body and a very effective blood cleanser. Red Clover is rich in nutrients such as calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamins.
- DEVILS CLAW-is known for its strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- TURMERIC-well known as a gentle anti inflammatory.
- TO REPLACE YUCCA due to shortages-we have decided on a combination of licorice (which has natural steroidal effects) and Meadowsweet, which is the closest herb to yucca for pain relief and benefits to the joints.
Same great recipe with added Coconut (Copra) Meal and Rice Bran Oil to boost amino acids and minerals for an easy to feed meal form. Simply mix in to your horse's current feed or add straight into a bucket on its own.
Why Coconut Meal? With a low NSC Value of 12%, it is safe to use with sugar sensitive horses. Rice Bran oil is used as a binder that is considered a healthier choice over soy (that is now in many horse products). It also provides a great flavor that most horses readily accept.
This product now contains a small amount of diatomaceous earth and bentonite clay to promote shelf life and provide vital minerals.
This product is not meant to be a "quick and easy" joint solution. It is meant for the long term health and healing of the joints and supporting ligaments and tendons. If this product does not provide the desired amount of pain relief, please choose our Joint Rebuilder and No More Pain-PLUS! and use in combination to reach desired pain relief effects.
Why our joint supplements do not have MSM.
We consider MSM to be a vital supplement that should be taken on a daily basis, not just for joint issues! It helps the body upload nutrients as well as having a strong anti-inflammatory effect. We have found it is best to add MSM separately from joint supplements so that the dosage can be adjusted for the needs of each horse. We only use and sell the best human grade MSM that contains no fillers. If you wish to add a maintenance dose of MSM added to your joint supplement, please email us for a special order.
One 2lb bag lasts approximately 30 days for the average 1000lb horse (two Tablespoons twice per day). Individual uses may vary.