Licorice Root POWDER (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- used to stimulate and regulate the adrenal glands and the pancreas.
- One of the best-known herbs used for hypoglycemia.
- Acts as natural cortisone or as a hormone that takes the place of cortisone.
- Builds up the intestinal tract, stimulates enzymes and peristaltic action, improves digestion..
- Acts as a mild laxative.
- Strengthens heart and circulatory system.
PRECAUTIONS - do not take if excess estrogen is an issue as it is a natural source for estrogen.