THE TREAT WITH A PURPOSE!
Meadow Munchies was designed to be as natural of a treat that you can give with a purpose.
If you haven't fed herbs before, this is a great place to start!
Meadow Munchies contains a mix of the following natural, wild crafted and organic, human grade herbs and have been reported as been used in the following ways:
- BASIL-antibacterial and antifungal also improves digestion
- CALENDULA-also called the "Pot Marigold", rich in vitamin C, mildly calming effect, and is a natural detox for the lymphatic system.
- DANDELION LEAF-flushes urinary tract, An exceptionally nutritious herb which contains substantial levels of vitamins A, C, D, and B complex as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon
- ECHINACEA PURPUREA-boosts immune system, helps dispel parasites
- HORSETAIL (Shavegrass)-rich in silica for hair and hoof growth, also a natural anti-parasitic
- LEMONGRASS-calming, antiviral and anti-parasitic
- PASSIONFLOWER-calming to mind, muscles and nerves
- PEPPERMINT-just smelling peppermint opens up nasal passages, clears mucous from lungs. Eating improves digestion and relieves gas.
- RASPBERRY LEAF-full of minerals such as magnesium, manganese, calcium, and vitamins, mildly calming and improves bone strength!
- RED CLOVER- A wonderful alternative to alfalfa, clover is rich in nutrients and has been used to fight cancer. It is a great blood purifier.
- YARROW-Aids the glandular system. Regulates and tones liver. Relieves kidney and bladder problems, fights infections and mucus discharge from bladder. Equalizes circulation and corrects diarrhea. Healing and soothing to all mucous membranes.
PLEASE NOTE!! Meadow Munchies recipe may change slightly without notice due to availability of herbs!
One 14 oz bag lasts approximately 30 days at 1/4 cup per day