SENIOR BOOST EASY FEED FORMULA
This EASY FEED herbal blend is formulated to support common issues with the older horse. The average age that a horse is considered a "senior" is 18 years of age but can be as low as 15. That age will depend on breed and health issues, but as this is a vitamin and mineral power packed mix, it can be introduced at any time and combines well with other mixes. Senior Boost herbs have been reported to benefit in the following manner: This EASY FEED FORMULA is combined with Coconut (Copra) Meal and Rice Bran Oil for easy feeding!
- RED BEET ROOT: Support joint function, boosts stamina, lowers inflammation, has anti cancer properties and has a large variety of vitamins and minerals.
- CINNAMON POWDER: Powerful antioxidant and helps control blood sugar levels which can lead to laminitis, founder, cresty necks and other sugar related issues. Contains nutrients such as Vitamins E, K, Copper and Manganese.
- FENUGREEK POWDER: aids in digestion and helps control blood sugar levels. High in B6, Magnesium and Iron
- BILBERRY LEAF POWDER: Eye support and anti-oxidant, Contains vitamins such as A, B1, B2, plus copper, zinc and Chromium
- GINKGO BILOBA: aids in blood flow to brain as well as supports eye function; improves night vision
- NETTLE: known to be high in iron, Vitamin A, K and Calcium, Magnesium
- TURMERIC ROOT: naturally anti-inflammatory as well as cancer fighting agents, as well as iron, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6
- SAGE: Supports digestive health, high in a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals
- GINGER: Naturally anti-inflammatory, relieves arthritis pain while boosting circulation and digestion. Strong in nutrients such as magnesium, manganese, Vitamins C, B6, and Niacin.
Same great recipe with added Coconut (Copra) Meal and Rice Bran Oil to boost amino acids and minerals for an easy to feed meal form. Simply mix in to your horse's current feed or add straight into a bucket on its own.
Why Coconut Meal? With a low NSC Value of 12%, it is safe to use with sugar sensitive horses. Rice Bran oil is used as a binder that is considered a healthier choice over soy (that is now in many horse products). It also provides a great flavor that most horses readily accept.
Also includes Diatomaceous Earth and Bentonite Clay to provide silica and minerals.
AVERAGE USE: 2lb=30 day supply 1000lb horse. Contains the same amount of herbs as the powdered version made in an easy to feed meal form.