Tummy B Calm-Easy Feed Formula
Tummy B Calm-EASY FEED Formula
- Ulcer type symptoms
- Failure to gain weight
- Fennel Seed-Cleanses liver, improves digestion, lowers uric acid level
- Licorice Root-Tonic for the intestinal tract, stimulates enzymes and peristaltic action (movement through the bowels).
- MarshMallow Root-soothes and coats intestinal walls, which aids in preventing ulcer type symptoms
- Meadowsweet- mild pain reliever, effective against diarrhea causing bacteria
- Peppermint-relieves gas/bloating
- Psyllium Husk-absorbs toxins, "colon scrubber"
- Slippery Elm Bark-soothing to intestinal tract, removes toxins, improves mucous buildup that helps prevent ulcer type symptoms
- Yarrow-heals and promotes function of the liver, kidneys, bladder and urinary tract.
Same great recipe with added Coconut (Copra) Meal and Rice Bran Oil to boost amino acids and minerals for an easy to feed meal form. Simply mix in to your horse's current feed or add straight into a bucket on its own.
Why Coconut Meal? With a low NSC Value of 12%, it is safe to use with sugar sensitive horses. Rice Bran oil is used as a binder that is considered a healthier choice over soy (that is now in many horse products). It also provides a great flavor that most horses readily accept.
Can also be used in small doses to aid in preventing ulcer type symptoms caused by stressful incidents such as traveling, showing and training.
Now with diatomaceous earth to promote shelf life and add minerals.
One 2lb bag will last the average 1000lb horse approximately 30 days at regular dosage with the same level of herbs as the powdered Tummy B Calm.